Structure Synchroniser glitch?

Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2014

We've got this really strange situation that we're getting with structure, and i'm interested to know if anyone else has seen this/knows how to diagnose this problem/fix it:

I have 2 synchronizers on a structure:

First one: 

-Filter Synchronizer: Adds matching issues as a sub issue of a container ''To sort in the structure''  Setting ''Do not move issues that are already in the structure'' is activated

-Link Synchronizer: Composision link, parent breaks into sub-issues, sync only issues in structure, remove sub-issues with no incoming links, structure primacy.

Every so often, an issue will be created under another one (directly in the structure), and instead of staying there, it will get moved to the bottom of the structure under the above-mentioned container.  Checking the issue's history does say that it was moved, not removed and added, and i can't find for the life of me why this is happening, nor can I find a very detailed log as to what's going on with the issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, 

Eric

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Eugene Sokhransky _ALM Works_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2014

Hello Eric,

This is Eugene from ALM Works. This certainly does look strange. Could you please contact us through our JIRA (jira.almworks.com) or at support@almworks.com and we'll see what's happening in more details.

Thank you,

Eugene

Suggest an answer