[Structure Plugin] StructureServices.class in custom calculated field

Vladimir Voitechovic October 31, 2017

Hello,

In Jira I created a custom calculated field that shows me the ID of a default structure of a particular issue. The code is as follows:

<!-- @@Formula:
    import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor;

long id = 108;
    try {
       id = ComponentAccessor.getOSGiComponentInstanceOfType(
          com.almworks.jira.structure.api.StructureServices.class
       ).getStructureConfiguration().getDefaultStructureId(
             issueObject.getProjectObject()
       );
    } catch (Exception e) {}
    if (id == 1) id = 108;
    return id;
-->

After, in the structure I choose to view this custom field and it works fine (i.e. the value is calculated to each issue and there are any errors in the Jira log). But when I start Jira indexing in the log I get the following error:

Class: com.almworks.jira.structure.api.StructureServices not found in namespace : at Line: 7 :

and in the opened structure suddenly the value ARE NOT calculated to each issue.

Why is this happening? Could anybody help me?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Vladimir

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Egor Tasa [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2017

Hi Vladimir,

Sorry for delayed response. It looks like you are trying to use API for Structure 2.x. And I assume you are using some more contemporary version of Structure. Please, check the current javadoc: http://almworks.com/structure/javadoc/latest/

Regards,
Egor

ALM Works Support

Vladimir Voitechovic November 10, 2017

Hello Egor,

Thank you for the answer. So, I use Structure 2.10.6 and Jira 6.4.11. Is this API compatible with this versions? If yes, what should I use instead of StructureServices.Class?

Best regard,

Vladimir

Egor Tasa [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Hi Vladimir,

Sorry again, looks like we are actually facing the bug. We will have to look at the logs in depth, as 2.10.x should be compatible with that API. Would you be able to create a ticket in our Service Desk? We will be able to provide instructions for log collection there.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Regards,
Egor

ALM Works Support

Vladimir Voitechovic November 16, 2017

Here, I just put information that this problem was solved. More information is here

https://support.almworks.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/8/ALM-2973

Suggest an answer