• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Structure Gantt - Gantt Finish Date

Hi all,

after enabling the manual scheduling, I'm not able to show with any field in structure the Gantt Finish Date ( both Finish or Manual Finish are empty ). In the manual scheduling I have set the Start date with a formula ( and correctly displayed with Manual Start ) and setting nothing for Finish Date, since I want it to be derived from the work estimates. Any suggestion? 

Thanks,

Antonio

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Antonio,

"Gantt Finish Date" should work fine and show the calculated finish date. Unfortunately, it is hard to tell what is going on there without some details like Gantt version, etc, please, contact our support and we'll figure out the cause.

Best regards,

Alexey.

Thanks Alex. I will ask my IT department to reach out. 

Really weird since I'm pretty sure it was working perfectly fine up to 2 days ago.

Thanks,

Antonio

Like alexeypegov likes this

An other detail that I just find out...If I use an effector to store the Gantt Start Date to a Jira field, that it works perfectly fine. It looks like is a problem of displaying it in the structure 

Antonio, just in case, could it be that you have a Jira field named "Gantt Finish Date" and you've chosen it instead of Gantt owns "Gantt Finish Date", which is not a filed but rather a dynamic Gantt Structure's column?

No, double checked. Also, even funnier, is that if I have a formula that simply returns the "Gantt Start Date'...it works 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you