Story status is incorrect

Manikandan K November 13, 2017

I would like to filter all the stories that have incorrect status 

For Example :

I have my sub-tasks are closed and story status is not updated by my team and it remain in "In-progress"

I would like to identify those stories using JQL. Let me know if we have any query for it ?

1 answer

1 vote
Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2017

If I am understanding correctly, you want to find Stories where Sub Tasks are closed. You can use script runner JQL function 'parentsOf'

Ex.  issueFunction in parentsOf("status=closed")

OR 

issueFunction in parentsOf("project = JRA and status not in Open")

I assume '!' will work for the query. I referred it from here https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_parentsof

Manikandan K November 13, 2017

Nope. Its doesnt give the required results

Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Seems like difficult to find parent issue where all sub tasks are closed. But you can find parent issue where at least one sub task is closed with this query.

issueFunction in parentsOf("status not in ('To Do','In Progress',Open,Reopened)") 

Suggest an answer