Story point dashboard

Rob Crick May 20, 2021

Looking to create a dashboard that shows workload By Assignee for multiple projects using a filter selection so I can show a project by project comparison

I can total points for an individual using script runner, project = das and sprint = 7900 and assignee = KMRNA9 AND issuefunction in aggregateExpression("storypoints.sum()")

However I want to create a dashboard similar to the sprint view summary of assigned work /screen shot below.  Any ideas? 

Screenshot 2021-05-21 134205.jpg

Many thanks, Rob

2 answers

0 votes
Iñigo July 1, 2021

Hello @Rob Crick ,

as @Vero Rivas says you will need a third party app. Our app Dashboard Hub for Jira allows you creating scrum dashboards easily and with our gadget Jql Custom Charts you can create a chart for exactly what you want.

Here you have an example of how with this gadget and adding aggregations you can create the exact table you want.

Dashboard Hub - Jira 2021-07-01 11-06-02.png

Hope this helps

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2021

Hi @Rob Crick 

I think you will need a marketplace addon that allows you to make custom types of reports, I could suggest options if you wish

Cheers

Suggest an answer