Story Points not summing up in a story.Please help

Anu Issac August 24, 2022

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

Hi @Anu Issac ,

I have not attempted this myself but recall this previous Post that might assist you - Automation-Update-Backlog-Story-Point-to-sum-of-all-its-Subtasks 

Thanks @Jack Brickey . Will you please confirm if automation is applicable only to paid version in Jira ? Any rules like that?

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

@Alex Koxaras

I tried {{lookupIssues.Story Points.sum}} and it still doesn't work. In my case it is 'Story' as parent & It is  showing story point as 0. Also, displaying 'success' in Audit Log section. Past 2 days Im trying to solve this. image.png

@Alex Koxaras May be I'm trying this automation in a free version of Jira because I don't want to ruin company Jira cloud. See, I can edit permissions in company Jira But not applicable to Free version. Automation might not be work in such instance. Is it like that ??image.pngimage.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events