Story Points not showing

Ausman Khalid October 4, 2017

In the configuration tab i have selected estimation and then tried to locate Story points in Estimation Statistic but it doesn't show up in there.

Can you please advise how i can add this.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Ausman Khalid October 5, 2017

Thanks - will speak to the super user  

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2017

Have you added the Story Point field to your screens?

Can you tell me the process to add them to my screens.

Thanks

Do you mean add to the 'card layout' 

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2017

No, on the screen that controls which fields you see when creating/editing and viewing an issue. Here is the documentation for it https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver075/defining-a-screen-935391284.html

You need admin rights in order to modify a screen.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2017

No (although they probably would be useful there too)

You need the field to be on the issue screens.  Go to the project, then admin, then work your way down the "issue type screen scheme" to identify which screens are in use, and add the field to them.

Couldn't locate the issues type screen scheme. 

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2017

Here is how you get to the issue type screen scheme:

1. Choose  the cog wheel > Issues.
  2. In the Screens section, click Issue type screen schemes.

i don't have the cog wheel in my dashboard

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2017

If you do not see the cog wheel in the upper right-hand corner, then make sure that you are logged on. As an admin this is what you would see under the cog wheel:

Admin.png

Suggest an answer