For some reason, after I updated Agile and Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager, all the Epics in the Agile board no longer showed their name, instead they showed "unlabeled" I bulk changed them all by adding a label to them.. and then their names showed up... however, all the stories attached to them are no longer showing up in the board if I "sort by epic". It is as if some sort of connection was lost. We had to reastart the service after updating Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager.. and I suspect that this is the reason for our issues.
Anyone know of any "tricks" so I can get all the issues/epics to "reattach" to each other?
If I open an Epic, it all is there... only on the agile board it appears broken.
The background index is not as complete as the locked re-index:
This page does a good job talking about indexes: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Search+Indexing
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs