Stories missing from Epic View

Amit Bajaj August 31, 2014

Hi Everyone,

I'm fairly new to Jira so I'm still learning my ways around it. I used to have the ability to view an Epic, and then view it's storie that were under it. I've recently gone in adjusted some workflows and with that, I've now lost the ability to see any stories under the Epics; it just doesn't show up. This is becoming harder to manage because I use Epics as the major project, followed by stories with the smaller tasks which are finally broken down into the smallest tasks. It is critical to be able to see my stories under each Epic.

I'm really lost as to what I can to get this working again, but I'd appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

Amit

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
richie_gee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2014

Hey Amit,

This could be due to https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-11076

But raise an issue on the OnDemand support channel at support.atlassian.comto have us look into this for you.

Alternatively, subscribe for trial on JIRA Agile and check if the functionality recovers?

Dear Richie,

Thanks so much for the reply and that issues seems exactly like the issue I'm facing here. I wanted to ask you though; I don't get understand the workaround:

"Epic Link" = <<NAME OR ISSUE KEY OF EPIC>>

If my Epic name is In-App Settings, how would I use that command to find the issues that exist within that Epic name? Thanks and sorry for the noob questions!

Actually - i've got it working :) Thanks again Richie - hope it's fixed soon because that would be easier :)

Suggest an answer