Stopping trial subscription deletes everything?

Adar Bronstein May 6, 2012

Hey guys,

I want to copy all the information I can from OnDemand trial subscription I have to a Download version of Jira though my trial is over tomorrow and I'd like to stop it today while the Downloaded version is not ready yet.

If I stop the trial subscription is it still viewable?

Thanks !

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eric S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2012

Hi Adar,

That's correct. While in the 1st paid month of service and in your case 08-May-2012 to 08-Jun-2012 you can request a refund at anytime for any reason, no questions asked.

Cheers,

Eric

0 votes
Eric S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2012

Hi Adar,

When the evaluation expires the account is deactivated for non-payment. When an account is deactivated you cannot view any of the content on your hosted trial.

If you donwlonad instance is not ready, we offer full refunds during the first month of paid service following the end of an evaluation. After the first paid month, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges.

What this means is that you can let your account auto renew for the 1st month while your local instance is configured, this way your projects won't be interrupted and you can continue using JIRA and GreenHopper. Once your local instance is ready you can request a refund for the 1st month of service and cancel your OnDemand account.

To request a refund during the first month of paid service following an evaluation, please contact our customer advocate team at sales@atlassian.com.

Eric Snyder

Adar Bronstein May 7, 2012

Hey Eric, thank you for your reply !

Just to make sure, I did receive my Download version on time and the reason it's not ready yet is on my side (and the storage provider who's delaying), I can still ask for a refund during the first month after the trial, correct?

Thanks again !

Suggest an answer