Statuses are not mapped to the board columns after upgrade to Jira 7.1

Dave Drexler March 28, 2016

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2016

Were they mapped correctly before?  Were there any error messages in the log while the upgrade ran?  Is it the odd board, or all of them?  Is there a pattern in the status that went wrong (e.g. the standard system status were ok, but not the ones you added.  Or the ones with simplified workflow are ok and the others broken, or vice-versa).  Did you upgrade to JIRA Core 7.1 and add Software later, or straight to JIRA Software?  What version were you on before? 

Apologies for the brain-dump of questions, but we really do need to know more about what you have done.

Dave Drexler March 29, 2016

Hi Nic - thanks. Answers:

• Yes, they were mapped correctly before. We did the upgrade in a test instance, so I can compare.
  • I don't know about error messages during the upgrade; it was done by someone else. But we're planning to run it again today, so I ask the person to take a look this time.
  • It's all boards.
  • I don't see a pattern, since it's all boards.
  • We upgraded straight to Software 7.1.1.
  • We upgraded from v6.1.1.

I also just noticed that the "Board Administrators" column is empty - in this view: https://<oursite>/secure/ManageRapidViews.jspa

Suggest an answer