Statuses - How to See if a Admin Changed a Status Through Admin Screen

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2018

In our QA instance I noticed alot of workflow status's have changed from the original value to a new value (example Open is now Funnel). I looked at the Statuses screen in Admin->Issues->Statuses and I noticed that Open is no longer there but Funnel is now the first status on that screen along with the others I was noticing. Is there a log anywhere to see when and who made this change as its effecting several workflows. Thank you in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2018

I think you can not do it out of the box. You could install a plugin called Auditor for Jira

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.plugenta.jiraauditor/server/overview

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2018

Thank you for the response. This tool looks great. Could definitely help us in the future.

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2018

It probably doesn't do any backlogging though I would assume. The change that was made was about a week ago I am guessing.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2018

Correct, none of the audit actions are retrospective, as there's nothing recorded until they are enabled.

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2018

Makes sense. Thank you both!

Suggest an answer