I used to be able to run a search with the following and get good results.
project = smart and status changed to Done during (-70d, 0d)
Now the above search returns zero results in spite of the search below returning many results, all well within the expected timeframe:
project = smart and status = done
I have three projects in my Jira cloud account. If I remove the project from the top query, I get a lot of results but only for one of the projects. All of the projects have a state called "Done". What could be causing this?
edit: I did recently change the ordering of statuses in /secure/admin/ViewStatuses.jspa. Is it possible Jira has lost all the history for status changes because of that?
My understanding is that symptom can happen when you use any Team-managed (formerly called Next-Gen) projects in you instance. Are you doing so?
If so, the cause appears to be each project has it's own version of each status, and so CHANGED, WAS, etc. get confused. The work-around is to use the specific status ID value.
project = myProject AND status CHANGED TO 12345 DURING (-70d, 0d)
Your site admin should be able to determine the specific status ID for you.
Hi @Daniel Covill ,
You JQL looks good and reorder statuses should be a reason to lost history of status change, this information is stored in the issue changelog.
I would recommend you to open a ticket to Atlassian support because this might be some issue in your instance and they will be able to provide you the troubleshooting steps.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events