Status field to short and cut text

Mattias Kallvi November 23, 2014

This is probably a very simple question but I just can't find how to fix this. I have upgraded from JIRA 6.0.8 to JIRA 6.2.7 and now the build-in Status-field cut's the text. Instead of showing the whole thext it shows a part of the text followed by 3 dots. In my case I have 3 similar status texts:

• Lösningsförslag beställt
  • Lösningsförslag klart 
  • Lösningsförslag godkänt

(it's in Swedish if you don't understand the text). Now when I look at the issues it only shows "Lösningsförslag..." in both List views and Issue details.

FranLista.pngFranArende.png

It's hard for user to know which status the issue has since it could be 3 different. How can I make the field widen so that the whole text shows?

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2014

This thread gives some options

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/296856

Mattias Kallvi December 1, 2014

Thanks Boris, this solved most of my problems. The only part that I can't seem to adjust with css is within gadgets, for example Filter results. Although it uses the same css-class the Changes doesn't seem to apply. Do you have any idea?

Suggest an answer