Status change when moving issues between projects

winfred Peereboom June 6, 2012

Hi,

We have 2 projects and when an issue is reviewed in the first project we move the issue to the other project. It looks like it copies the status from the first project to the other project. Is it possible to define this and have the issue in the second project within another status?

example:

project 1 -> issue x -> status: ready for developemnt

MOVE TO PROJECT 2

desired situation:

project 2 -> issue x -> status: open

6 answers

0 votes

First project:

PBL Workflow

Used for workflow within Product Backlog

assigned schema: Product Backlog

Second project

SDD Functional issuemanagement

Functional issue management San Diegeo Development

assigned schema:

This is copied from the workflow overview

Does this confirm the use of separate flows?

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2012

I think your projects are using the same workflow(workflow scheme ) . Can you confirm again

See my new comment

0 votes

Now i look more to the move process. It looks like "step 2" is passed. This is the step about chaning the status. I can't change it. And don't know where to enable this step

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2012

Dont you get options to choose the project ,status, issue type while you move the issue ?

0 votes

No they have got there own workflow

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2012

are they using the same workflow ?

Suggest an answer