Statistic plugin for Jira

Hi, I just wanted to enquire if anybody knows a bout a great statistic plugin for Jira that could show me like “how long were the tickets that were opened in a month(say may) in status closed/Open?” also like if this could be shown via a chart or something. I went through the marketplace and found "Jira issue filtering and Statistic" but i dont feel that its the most suitable.Does anyone have any suggestions other than this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

In addition I wanted to clarify that there are two eazyBI solutions:

You can use eazyBI to easily create reports and charts both from JIRA standard fields as well as selected custom fields. See example eazyBI chart using jira.atlassian.com data.

i had seen this plugin and installed as well but the isssue is that we use only IE8 and secondly the plugin settings seems to be too intrusive asking for hosted database details which i guess violates our company policies.Any nice alternative that i may not be aware of??

Most eazyBI features are working on IE8. But the issue with IE8 is that it has very slow JavaScript engine and does not support SVG vector graphics (only VML which is older and slower vector graphics engine). Therefore for performance reasons it is recommended to use IE9 or later version or use Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser.

For installable plugin all data are stored in your own database, there is no hosted database used. So there should not be problems with your company security policies.

Take look at the eazyBI. I believe it will do what you want. There is free version if you can live with the restrictions.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/EAZYBI

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,952 views 19 22
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you