Statistic plugin for Jira

sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2013
Hi, I just wanted to enquire if anybody knows a bout a great statistic plugin for Jira that could show me like “how long were the tickets that were opened in a month(say may) in status closed/Open?” also like if this could be shown via a chart or something. I went through the marketplace and found "Jira issue filtering and Statistic" but i dont feel that its the most suitable.Does anyone have any suggestions other than this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Raimonds Simanovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2013

In addition I wanted to clarify that there are two eazyBI solutions:

You can use eazyBI to easily create reports and charts both from JIRA standard fields as well as selected custom fields. See example eazyBI chart using jira.atlassian.com data.

sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 15, 2013

i had seen this plugin and installed as well but the isssue is that we use only IE8 and secondly the plugin settings seems to be too intrusive asking for hosted database details which i guess violates our company policies.Any nice alternative that i may not be aware of??

Raimonds Simanovskis
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 15, 2013

Most eazyBI features are working on IE8. But the issue with IE8 is that it has very slow JavaScript engine and does not support SVG vector graphics (only VML which is older and slower vector graphics engine). Therefore for performance reasons it is recommended to use IE9 or later version or use Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser.

For installable plugin all data are stored in your own database, there is no hosted database used. So there should not be problems with your company security policies.

1 vote
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 10, 2013

Take look at the eazyBI. I believe it will do what you want. There is free version if you can live with the restrictions.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/EAZYBI

Suggest an answer