Statistic Display on Story in backlog, estimated, in Sprint - Filter and Dashboard - Help

Eddy May 1, 2017

Hi,

For every Sprint, my team uses the following statistics. I need a gadget or a dashboard with the following statistics. How can i do this with Jira 7.2 .

Number stories in Current Sprint:

project = "MYPROJECT"  AND  Sprint in (  openSprints() ) AND issuetype = story

Number stories in backlog (in Draft or Ready):

project = "MYPROJECT" and status in (Draft, Ready)   AND (Sprint = EMPTY OR Sprint not in (openSprints(), futureSprints()))

Number stories in backlog estimated (When the story point is 0, it is estimated):

project = "MYPROJECT" and status in (Draft, Ready)   AND (Sprint = EMPTY OR Sprint not in (openSprints(), futureSprints())) AND issuetype = story AND ( "Story Points" is not EMPTY)

Number stories in next sprint (prioritized thus estimated):

project = "MYPROJECT"  AND  Sprint in (  futureSprints() ) AND issuetype = story

I need something like this:

Number stories in Current Sprint         : 18

Number stories in next sprint               : 10

Number stories in backlog                    :  80

Number stories in backlog estimated   : 40

Is there a Jira plugin that can do this is a clean way and put it in a Dashboard ?

Is there some Jira Query to do this ?

Is there a Jira Gadget to do this ?

Most agile teams need this follow up.

NB: the following query has a good presentation, but I need a gadget in a dashboard.

project = "MYPROJECT" and issueFunction in

aggregateExpression("Total Estimate for all Issues", "originalEstimate.sum()", "Remaining work", "remainingEstimate.sum() ")

Thank you for your help

If you have any suggestion, please tell me.

1 answer

0 votes
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2022

Have you looked at the two dimensional filter gadget

Suggest an answer