Stash on JIRA Dashboard

AKASH BHARDWAJ August 16, 2015

Hi All,

I would like to bring STASH on my JIRA Dashboard. We have STASH Integrated with our JIRA Instance. As i remember i had once used JIRA where i used to see STASH Tab on my JIRA Dashboard.

I don't remember how did that was achieved but now would like to implement the same.

Any Link or suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Akash 

3 answers

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2015

You can view the Stash details from the "Source" tab in the issues. Regarding the Stash data on dashboard, I did not come across one.

0 votes
AKASH BHARDWAJ August 19, 2015

@Sateesh Chandra: I can see Create Branch and application links works perfectly fine.

My question here was that Just like the other Tabs on JIRA System Dashboard where we see Projects, Issues, Agile, cogno window and so on. I would like to bring STASH Tab as well over the Dashboard.

This was something i saw way back when i was working in old organization. I am not sure how did that brought over to dashboard.

Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Akash

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2015

Do you see the "Create Branch" link in any of the linked issues of Jira. The link should be visible under the Development section on the right side of the issue below the "Dates" section.

If you do not see, there is a problem with the authentication in application links. Try recreating the links individually from each application (stash and jira)

Suggest an answer