Stash and Fisheye won't login after Jira upgrade

Barry Obie November 26, 2013

3 answers

1 vote
Jason Hensler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2013

Sounds like your using "JIRA User Server" authentication in fisheye/stash. If thats the case you would need make sure that the configuration is setup in http://<jira-url>/jira/secure/admin/ConfigureCrowdServer.jspa . If it's configured there, then you would need to login to using the local admin account to Stash or Fisheye to fix the user directory settings.

0 votes
Jason Hensler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2013

Application links and user directories are diffrent things. Can you login directly to the stash server? Based on the error you posted it seems like your user directories have lost their connection and bacuse of this you are unable to login to the server to re-esabilish an appllication link. Your best bet would likely be to open and support ticket and to post the logs from stash and fisheye to the ticket.

0 votes
Barry Obie November 26, 2013

Yes. That's correct. We're using the JIRA User Server. The Stash application is already set up in there and the IP Addresses include the loopback address 127.0.0.1 and the LAN IP. When I'm trying to readd the Application Link I use the application name as it appears in the User Server and the password I set. No dice. I've also tried a few other usernames....

All of our Atlassian applications are on the same server. Thanks for the suggestion. Any other ideas?

Suggest an answer