Stash, Jira and Confluence all in one

Software PLM February 16, 2014

Hi,

I don't know if this is possible or already done; my first thought was that crowd would do something similar to what I am asking - integrate all products all in one kind a forum where you can do project management and integrate others on project discussion.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2014

The products do integrate well together. I'm not exactly sure what you're actually looking for here? "integrate into a forum" is very vague and I'm struggling

Software PLM February 17, 2014

Hi Nic,

sorry if I didn t evolve the idea very well...

Althought the solutions integrate very well, they are independent solutions that share data - not a solution where they are like modules, if you say so - one single fronteend.

Hope this to be more clear.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2014

Not really much of a help I'm afraid. The systems do immensely different things, so their frontends are very different from each other. Even if you merged them all into one single giant application, you'd still get different views according to where you were in them. As a random example, Trac is a simple issue tracker with a wiki - really very good for small, single projects. It's one system, and I suspect you'd call it "one front end". But every part of it has an interface appropriate to its purpose. It doesn't matter that each "module" is inside a single application, it's still doing things separately.

Software PLM February 18, 2014

You are right.

Even so for someone that has a development set it would be nicer to have a dashboard where could access all info from jira, stash and conluence for instance. I Belive you already have picked what would be my idea.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2014

Atlassian have been gradually improving the consistency of the products as well - the common headers across the top of the various systems are converging on being almost identical (and including direct jumps to the other systems). That's as close as any other "all in one" application gets as well.

Suggest an answer