So ive setup plenty of Portfolio's in the past, but for some reason my most recent one is having the following issues (which I can't for the life of me resolve)
BUT when I vew the timeline
Also worth noting, Sprints are showing as selected in the Scope view.
I've rebuilt the plan several times, and nothing seems to help. Any ideas?
For anyone that was wondering, the issue was due to the JQL that I was using.
Here's what it was:
project = ZZZ AND ("Epic Name"="ZZZ" OR "Epic Link"=ZZZ-123) and resolution=unresolved ORDER BY rank ASC
And here's what I updated it to be:
project = ZZZ AND (component = ZZZ OR "Epic Link" = ZZZ-123) AND resolution = Unresolved ORDER BY Rank ASC
...which both return the same results, but for whatever reason Portfolio DOES NOT LIKE the first query, but is fine with the second
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot