Sprints belonging to other projects

Laura Teale August 3, 2015

I have four projects running on my account.  I have separated the projects using permission schemes but when I create an issue, the sprints belonging to other projects are available for selection.  How can I stop this?  I just want to see active/future sprints for the project I am creating an issue in.

2 answers

0 votes
Chris Solgat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2015

You can't at the moment.  The permission that controls this is the Scheduling and Edit permissions (the same permissions needed to Start a Sprint).  You will see all Sprints for every project that you have these permissions for.  The best workaround we have found for this so far, is to use a naming convention that ties the sprint to the project.  They will still be visible, but at least you should be able to tell which sprint belongs where.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2015

I do not believe there is a permission in the "Permission Scheme" that can do what you want. It's either you have the "Create Issue" permission or not.

Suggest an answer