Sprint

chuanSun July 20, 2021

I want the interface of the data of Sprint in the server document, but I haven't found these interfaces so far. Do you have these interfaces?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2021

In what context?  What do you mean by "interface"?

chuanSun July 20, 2021

Sorry, I wanted to say something about the Sprint API

chuanSun July 20, 2021

For example, on this pageimage.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2021

Ok, but what do you mean by "interfaces"?  How sprints work with the rest of Jira?  App interfaces?  Interfaces to other systems?  Coding externally?

chuanSun July 20, 2021

When I say interface I mean API, I want to find the API for the Sprint

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2021

You labelled this with Cloud but then said Server in the question.  Jira server has an internal API you can use in apps.  Both server and Cloud have (similar, but not the same) REST APIs.

Whichever one of those three you might be looking for, there's a starting point at https://developer.atlassian.com - select the Cloud or Server tab and then look to the "Jira Software" tab, as Sprints are a Software artifact.

Suggest an answer