Sprint report over issues grouped by epic

Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2013

some of our useres asked:

"We want to create a report similar to the sprint report or the epic report. Both are quite good, but they have their limits to what we really need. Basically, we want to list all issues of a specific sprint grouped by their epic.

The issue shall contain the columns key, summary, status and the priority. The columns can’t be configured in the report view, so unfortunately I must create a report anywhere else. I was wondering if this is possible using jira-issues macro in confluence? These reports will be created at the end of every sprint and there’s no need to change them later, so they can be static.

Another possible way to create this type of report could be the “Single Level Group By” report. However, there is no field “Epic-Link” with which I could group the issues. There’s only Epic Topic and Epic Status."

As I'm out of time right now and out of Knowledge on Greenhopper I hope you can help me or better our users :-)

Kind regards
André

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Leineweber
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2013

There is a feature request to add the Epic Link for the Single Level Group By report in JAC:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-34009

0 votes
Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 8, 2013

Anyone?

No idea?

Suggest an answer