Sprint management_How to operate without pulling a done status ticket to a new sprint

jing_zeng2 June 8, 2021

Hi 
Does anyone knows the answer for below Jira issue,:
I attempt to start a new sprint , I want pull the tickets which status are not "done" and "cancel" to the new sprint. But when I operated to finish the previous sprint the alter message remind me to pull the tickets which not done to a place. I choose the next sprint , all the previous tickets have been pulled to the current sprint , "cancel" and "done" tickets are included.
If you know the answer for the above question ,it is appreciated that if you can tell me.Thanks advance.
Best wishes.

Anne

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2021

The issues that carry over into the next sprint are all the ones you have not marked as done.

Done means the last column on the board.  I suspect your issues that you say are "done" and "cancel" are not in the last column when you close the current sprint.

jing_zeng2 June 10, 2021

Thanks for your answer firstly. But I am sure that the done column is the last column on my project Jira board.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2021

And are all your "done" and "cancel" issues in that last column?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events