We just upgraded from Jira 5.2.11 and Greenhopper 6.2.5 to Jira 6.1.7 and Jira Agile 6.3.7. After the upgrade all of the Jira Agile gadget appears to be missing (specifically the Health Check Gaget). I assume the name changed from GreenHopper Sprint Health Gadget to Jira Agile Spring Health Gadget (or something to that effect) but I can't it anywhere. The Jira Agile plug-in is enabled, has an active licence, and all the modules are enabled. The rest of Jira Agile appears to be working fine. What am I missing?
Run these queries in the database :
INSERT INTO propertyentry VALUES ((SELECT seq_id FROM sequence_value_item WHERE seq_name = 'OSPropertyEntry'), 'GreenHopper.properties', 1, 'GreenHopper.JIRA60.Version.Migration', 1); INSERT INTO propertynumber VALUES ((SELECT seq_id FROM sequence_value_item WHERE seq_name = 'OSPropertyEntry'), 1); UPDATE sequence_value_item SET seq_id = (SELECT seq_id FROM sequence_value_item WHERE seq_name = 'OSPropertyEntry') + 10 WHERE seq_name = 'OSPropertyEntry';
That should fix the error.
*Do not forget to make a copy of your database before running any quueries.*
No such gadget exists and I've tried re-index. Reviewing my upgrade process, it appears that I did not disable the previous Greenhopper plug-in (6.2.5 which was not compatible with Jira 6.1.7) prior to upgrading Jira. This is on our sandbox installation, so I'll refresh back to the original state and try the upgrade process again (this time disabling Greenhopper prior to Jira upgrade, update Jira, re-index, update the plug-in, re-enable the plug-in and then re-index again). If it still doesn't work, I'll submit a ticket. Thanks for your suggestion.
No, not directly. Since the was done on our pre-production installaiton we rolled back the installaiton and database back to it's original state (refreshed from our prod installation). Then we upgraded Jira Agile to 184.108.40.206 which was compatible with both Jira 5.2.11 and Jira 6.1.7. We didn't enoucnter the problem after that (although we haven't performed the Jira 5.2.11 to 6.1.7 upgrade yet).
When upgrading again to Jira 6.1.7 again, encountered the same issue. Ran the database script listed in the bug (GHS-9991) description (the one Ruchi provided as an answer to this question) and it solved the problem. The bug lists the cause as being related to having a large number of fixVersions (>5K) although our installation has right around 1000. So it seems that there are more causes of this issue than just the large number of fixVersions.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs