Sprint Gadget - Column Mappings

Emily Lukasik December 11, 2019

Hi - How can I dictate which of my columns should map to "Not Started" vs. "In Progress" vs. "Done"?

My organization has decided to use additional columns (i.e. New = Groom Ready, Dev Ready; In Progress = In Development, PR & Demo, Merged to Staging), and I want to dictate which columns align to which status to be able to use the Sprint gadget effectively.

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2019

Hi @Emily Lukasik 

The Agile Wallboard gadget should reflect any new columns in your board. To add a new column you can go to the board settings where you can add either status (if using simplified workflows) or column or both.

Ravi

Emily Lukasik December 11, 2019

Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ - The gadget encompasses all my columns, but it does not map properly.

For example - there 3 columns we have to support our backlog refinement status, that I would classify as "To Do" from a Sprint gadget perspective.  However, only the first column maps to "To Do" and the other 2 (incorrectly) map to "In Progress"

Emily

Suggest an answer