Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sprint Done Index

How do I get story point loaded in past sprints and completed during that sprint?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Benjamin Community Leader Jul 19, 2021

Hi @Kiran Bakshi 

Usually a JQL like this will get you this:

project = project name and Sprint in closedSprints() and sprint in openSprints() and Status in (whichstatusisyourresolvedstate)

Then just add up the story points from all the issues.

Thank you Benjamin, for your reply. I am looking for a past sprint total SP load and sum of those completed during that sprint. e.g. 

For project A, 'Sprint-1' was a sprint with sprint open date Jan 1, 2021 and Sprint closed date Jan 15, 2021.

I want to run a report today July 20, 2021. How do I get the number of story points Sprint-1 was loaded with and out of those how may story points were delivered (closed) in that  Sprint-1? 

Thank you

Benjamin Community Leader Jul 20, 2021

Hi @Kiran Bakshi ,

Once the sprint completes, you can actually pull the sprint report in the report section and select the sprint you want.  It will indicate what was deliver and what wasn't. You can also pull the burn down chart and burn up chart to see how the sprint is doing while in progress.

-Ben

Like Kiran Bakshi likes this

Thank you Ben. This helped. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you