Sprint & Backlog missing

Nicolas Lorusso October 26, 2016

The options on the left panel of my scrum/agile project changed without any notification. I used to have 'backlog, sprint, reports, components' and now i have 'issues, reports, releases, components'. I need the backlog and the sprint filters but i don't know how to make them back again.

4 answers

0 votes
Nicolas Lorusso October 26, 2016

I figured out that hitting '1' or '2' keyboard buttons redirects to backlog and current sprint.

0 votes
Jen October 26, 2016

We are having the same issue as of this morning with all of our Software Project boards.  The workarounds are not working for me, since I access too many projects and toggle between backlog and active sprint too frequently - I cannot find the correct URL in my browser history.  Any other updates from JIRA team on when this will be resolved?

0 votes
Jason deLeeuw October 26, 2016

I agree. The buttons to access the current sprint and backlog have disappeared from the left panel. A quick workaround is to access the URL via your browser history. That still seems to work. We are just missing the buttons via the panel in the UI. 

0 votes
bpayer October 26, 2016

We are having the exact same problem this morning.  Needs to be fixed asap.  I was able to figure out a workaround.  We had a few boards that still maintained their Backlog icon...I found that if you went to a board with the backlog icon and selected it to present the backlog view, then went to the team board you wanted in the first place via the "Boards" dropdown...the initial view would be the backlog view.  It seems that the previous board view persists when selecting a new team board.  Very wonky and I'm shocked this was rolled out and not discovered in testing.

Suggest an answer