Split Jira to Intranet and DMZ

Martin Hartwig February 13, 2014

I need to know if its possible, to bring some Pages from Jira and Confluence into an DMZ for access from customers. But the greater part have to be within our normal Intranet. I dont want to create two Jiras but maybe two intances or something like that. We have to be shure, that customers only get access to a DMZ and at the same time i need an Intranet which communicates withe the part in the DMZ. Is this possible, out of the box?

3 answers

0 votes
Jayesh Baviskar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2014

Hello Martin

Your out of box functionality appriaciated, Same functionality I am trying to achieve, this can be achieved via JIRA IIS integration.

Please have a look this provided link

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+IIS

I got success with this link.

Best Regards,

Jayesh

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2014

i don't think it is possible!!, we are using separate instances for intranet and DMZ!!

and does these instances communicate with each other? I dont want double content...

what about licence? also 3 licences needed?

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2014

we have diffrent projects on those instances and few projects has linked(just link between issues)

we have enterprise licence!!

have you gone through the follwoing doc?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ATLAS/Federating+JIRA+-+Managing+Multiple+Instances

0 votes

are there any architecture examples for business environments?

Suggest an answer