Specifying working hours (or units) for each developer per day in JIra

Ivailo Zhelev December 6, 2012

Is there a way of specifiying how many hours (or units) each developers can work each day in JIRA. I would like to use this information to see how many hours(units) over or under, from the total allocated time per sprint, each developer is.

The main reason for this is holidays and half days which I would like to take into account.

Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Guillermo _DEISER_ January 15, 2013

The OnDemand will be delayed until see the effort needed. However, our plans include to prioritize this feature, but as we are also developing Profields, I'm afraid that we'll have to 'choose' the first one to go Ondemand :-(. Regarding the new release, we will probably have to delay it, because we are making major changes also of UX. We will try to send updated info to all the companies using and/or trialing Workload.

Thank you very much for your interest.

0 votes
Alison Hughes January 15, 2013

Did you mean Jan 2013 ? Will it be available for on demand ?

0 votes
Guillermo _DEISER_ December 6, 2012

Hello Zhelev;

We are working on a plugin called Fiesta! where you would be able to create different calendars (hours/day, holidays) and so on. The idea is to offer this plugin as a complement to specific plugins or calculations. We are still on dev stage but we hope to deliver it by the end of January 2012

Suggest an answer