Specify Script file path for Clone and link post function

Veera rdy January 23, 2018

Hello,

I'm using the same "Additional issue actions" script for Cloning and linking issue across many transitions. I would like to put the script in a file and specify the path in the script file path.

I see an "script file" option for Custom script post function but not for Clone and link post function. Is it possible to declare a script file path for the Clone and link post function.

Please advise.

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2018

I think it is not possible. I also have the same problem. I prefer to store source code in a version conrol system, but I can not do it with these functions.

Veera rdy January 23, 2018

Thanks for the answer Alexey.

Veera rdy April 3, 2018

Hi @Alexey Matveev,

Is it possible to specify the path to the GitHub repository in the script runner script file path for custom script post functions? 

The description under Script file says "Path to the script accessible on the server", do we need to have the groovy file on the server?

Thanks.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2018

Yes, you need to have the file on the server. You can not specify path to a repo.

Veera rdy April 3, 2018

Thanks for the answer Alexey

Suggest an answer