Special report - Efforts of a Sprint

Deleted user April 29, 2012

Hello,

I would like to create a report that identifies the Efforts of a Sprint from all Stories and all Sub-tasks and calculates the sum. (excluding other issue types).

Is this possible?

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2012

The hour-burn-down chart indeed shows exactly this information. Set the context correctly to filter out unwanted issue types.

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2013

Another option if you need more flexibility and portability:

1. Create a filter that returns the stories, issues and subtasks in the sprint.
  2. Pass that list to the JIRA PDF View Plugin to merge with its "timesheet" template.

It also enables you:

• to modify the logic if you need grouping by another dimension (e.g. assignee)
  • to do enhanced filtering (e.g. implementing a MAX TIME limit per issue if your contract requires so)
  • enabling or disabling totals and subtotals in money values
  • implement anything writing simple scripts

I want to know more

Example:

0 votes
andrea_vaccaro August 22, 2012

If you create a filter with the Sprint Stories and Sub-tasks, you could create a Project Pivot Report and get the total hours spent on the Sprint by all the members of the team.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2012

I guess what I answered below was the same. If I understood you correctly, you need a sum of all efforts, planned, spent and remaining for the tasks of your choice. For that create the context which selects the issues that interest you and use the hour burn down chart using this context.

0 votes
Lars Banegas May 2, 2012

i like to know the efforts of stories and corresponding sub-tasks of a sprint. Like the time-tracking-report only for wanted issue types.

0 votes
Lars Banegas May 2, 2012

The Hour-burn-down chart shows the overall sum of the selected issues. How do i get a list of stories and sub-tasks including the orginal effort of a sprint. Like the time tracking report.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events