I see this error flooding my atlassian-jira logs.
java.io.IOException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The char '0x8' after '[Major Test Steps]
is not a valid XML character.
I did find that rogue issue and edited the special characters from its description to resolve the issue.
But the problem is if someone goes in and puts in that special character again (by mistake, it is common practice to copy paste the logs in the jira description), its again going to flood my error logs.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG