Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree: Please re-add an icon in the toolbar for Hg flow / Git flow

Viewing page 6 of 6

141 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
remco February 16, 2016

Yeah I'm also a bit surprised by the option not being part of customizing the toolbar. I would love to see the option back in 'customize toolbar'. Thanks for the update though. Have a nice day all!

0 votes
Dmitry Estenkov February 16, 2016

+1 The buiit-in support of git flow once forced me to use SourceTree

0 votes
Margo Powell February 16, 2016

+1 please restore the gitflow button to the toolbar

0 votes
Szymon Dudzik February 16, 2016

+1

0 votes
MS February 16, 2016

+1!!!!

0 votes
Jesse Degger February 16, 2016

+1 this is an absolute necessity; I understand it might make the UI less clean but then at least let me enable it via the UI settings.

0 votes
Anderson Leite February 16, 2016

+1 for re-adding gitflow button at toolbar...if you don't want to make it default, at least make it possible to add via toolbar setup.

0 votes
Sven Honigbaum February 16, 2016

Can't understand why this icon was removed.... Please readd!

0 votes
Derek McDermott February 16, 2016

Can't understand why you removed the GitFlow button from the toolbar. Were any of your users clamoring for this to be removed? For anyone new to SourceTree/Git this will be pretty confusing for them. Please add it back in.

0 votes
Keegan Neave February 16, 2016

Ditto, bloody irritating!  Is 1.7 still available to download or is it latest only? 

0 votes
Raúl Ferràs February 16, 2016

Yes please, we use GitFlow a lot and having to go every time to the top toolbar is not as efficient as having the button on view.

0 votes
Jon Uhlmann February 15, 2016

I'm talking about SourceTree

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2016

No, which system?  The software?  Not the operating system.  You could be talking about Excel or visual composer for all we know.

0 votes
Jon Uhlmann February 15, 2016

OS X El Captain

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2016

In what system?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events