SourceTree merge conflicts showing as unmodified

Patrick Kroll July 16, 2014

I am currently rebasing a commit i made a month or 2 ago. On the merge it shows all the conflicts in the working copy but when i select a file to fix the conflict nothing shows up on the right. The file is listed as Unmodified. Yet i can see changes to the files in there respective history and they are listed as a conflict in the working copy. This dosnt happen for all files however, some show the changes and i can fix them fine. As a result of it not showing the changes my external merge tool wont open. I am using Beyond Compare and it worked great on other merges. I have also tried cherry picking form the original commit and it had the same results.

2 answers

0 votes
Patrick Kroll July 17, 2014

Also background on the commit im tring to rebase. I move a bunch of files to different directories and made code changes as well and both the directory changes and code changes are on the same commit

0 votes
Patrick Kroll July 17, 2014

Looked into it some more and when using command line it says that the files remote is deleted. I have also done rename-threshold=25 on the rebase with no better results.

Suggest an answer