Source or review tabs are gone

Leo Catallo August 20, 2014

We have recently updated our standalone Jira to 6.3.1. It is running linked with Fisheye/Crucible 3.5.2

I'm quite certain that before the update whenever an issue had reviews or code associated with it, "source" and "review" tabs correspondingly, appeared among the issue's tabs.

Now I don't see these tabs. The only notification of commits linked to an issue is the "Development" section in the rightmost column of the page.

Did Atlassian decide to remove the "Source" tab or is something broken in my configuration?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2014

They did deprecate the Source tab and I am guessing it is gone in 6.3.1. Answers had a discussion about this sometime back.

Couldn't find the discussion, would you happen to have a link or a keyword to search for?

Did Review tab follow the same way?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2014

Thanks. Like people noticed, really odd decision on their part.

Suggest an answer