Source and Review tab does not appear on View Issue page in JIRA

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2015

I have successfully created application link between JIRA and fisheye using OAuth(both incoming and outgoing).

JIRA version 6.3.3 fisheye version 3.6.3

1.Application link between JIRA and Fisheye/Crucible Working fine.
2.Permissions for View Development Tools to include the necessary users to view source and review tab on View issue page has assigned.
3. enabled the Development Integration Plugin and all of it's module
4.Fisheye plugin's all modules enabled.

Also able to see development panel but Source and Review tab does not appear on View Issue page in JIRA.

Resolution:

1. Restart JIRA while leaving the other system still running
2. Delete and recreate the application link
3.Ensure the FQDN(Fully Qualified Domain Name) in SSL certificate matches JIRA and Fisheye/Crucible hostnames.

It worked for short time and tabs suddenly disappeared.

2 answers

0 votes
Sébastien Maisonneuve April 29, 2015

Question to Atlassian : do you plan to display the review(s) number in this new "development tools" part on the issue screen?

0 votes
George Lewe (LSY)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2015

With the introduction of JIRA 6.2 and the new FishEye release, the Source Tab in JIRA (when viewing an issue) will not be displayed anymore. It is replaced by the Development panel: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Viewing+the+Code+Development+Information+for+an+Issue.

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 3, 2015

Are you sure on this. Because after restarting JIRA they are visible for short span of time. I am using JIRA 6.3.11 on my local instance but I can still see those tabs. BR Rahul

George Lewe (LSY)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 3, 2015

Yes, we updated to 6.3.11 recently as well. At first the tabs appeared but after setting up the application links properly they disappeared. We thought it was a bug first but then realized it is the new feature.

Suggest an answer