• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • Sorry, there are no links available when using anonymous access, check the permission configuration of the remote application.

Sorry, there are no links available when using anonymous access, check the permission configuration of the remote application.

I want to link the created project in JIRA to Confluences, so that I am able to view the issues for that particular projects in confluence. While creating the project link in the JIRA (to link to the Confluence), the error : "Sorry, there are no links available when using anonymous access, check the permission configuration of the remote application"

I have done the application link and set the Remote API in confluence. At the same time, i have ensured that the authentication (as trusted application ) is configured for the application link to allow incoming and out from/to JIRA/Confluence respectively.

my JIRA version is 6.0.4 and Confluence version is 5.3.4.

can any help?

many thanks

1 answer

Same here. Exactly. Did you come up with a solution, Ai Wei?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,713 views 17 21
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you