Something has gone wrong: MultiValueOperand not found in the function registry. Returning an empty query.

MartinS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2014

We get this error while calling a scripted JQL Function in JIRA 6.3.10, Script Runner Version :

jira.groovy.jql.ScriptedFunctionClauseFactory Something has gone wrong: MultiValueOperand not found in the function registry. Returning an empty query.

It worked before upgrading the Server from JIRA 6.3.1., Script Runner Version 3.0.3.

What can we do about it? How do we get it into the Function registry? In plugins/servlet/scriptrunner/builtin?section=script_functions#, it says

Not initialised properly

can somebody point me to the right documentation for this?

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2014

I haven't seen that befpre - in the first instance can you try just disabling the enabling the plugin, if that doesn't work restart jira.

Do any other functions work?

If all fails can you get me the log from startup and including this failure...

Suggest an answer