Something has gone wrong: MultiValueOperand not found in the function registry. Returning an empty query.

We get this error while calling a scripted JQL Function in JIRA 6.3.10, Script Runner Version :

jira.groovy.jql.ScriptedFunctionClauseFactory Something has gone wrong: MultiValueOperand not found in the function registry. Returning an empty query.

It worked before upgrading the Server from JIRA 6.3.1., Script Runner Version 3.0.3.

What can we do about it? How do we get it into the Function registry? In plugins/servlet/scriptrunner/builtin?section=script_functions#, it says

Not initialised properly

can somebody point me to the right documentation for this?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

I haven't seen that befpre - in the first instance can you try just disabling the enabling the plugin, if that doesn't work restart jira.

Do any other functions work?

If all fails can you get me the log from startup and including this failure...

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

281 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you