I have a query that pulls labels= xxx AND project in (A, B, C). I see the results and it shows this ticket from project C (C-315). The ticket obviously has the label xxx.
I have created a Kanban board for this filter and C-315 does not show on this board. I tried as much as I could but can not figure out why.
Board shows tickets from projects A and B.
There are no other Filters on this Kanban board.
Another common issue is the Kanban board will have a subfilter set to only include issues with no fixVersion or fixVersion is unreleased. Make sure you aren't filtering out the issue because of its fixVersion setting. A simple test would be to clear out that subfilter and see what happens. Nic's point about the workflow status in the columns is a good check as well. Make sure no non-included status' have issues associated.
If your project has no fixVersion values set, then the Work Sub-Filter shouldn't be a problem (I assume your sub-filter was the default "fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY"). Can you set your filters as you think they should be, and then run a re-index? If you have changed a field configuration that affects Project C (added a context to a custom field, installed an add-on, etc.) it can cause data issues that need a re-index to allow your filters to work properly. Just another thought.
There are no unmapped statuses. Here is what I found out so far. My query pulls up 87 tickets. In the Kanban board I see 32 To Do, 4 In Progress, 22 Done. (totaling 58) I go to Config of this board, in Coloumns and I see under to do 32 and 1. Under In progress 2 and 2, under done, 2, 1 and 47 (these are for different statuses). (adds up to 87) So for some reason some of these tickets are just not showing up in the Kanban board.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG