Some templates are grayed out

Chris Stival July 7, 2021

Hi Everybody! 

New JSM/noob here and feeling my way around. I've been making some test projects for practice and have been noticing that some of the templates are grayed out. Is this simply a limitation based on subscription type?

Thanks!templatesgrayed.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

there is a lot of churn in project creation and templates so it is hard to keep up. are you a site/jira admin? i am able to create (Use template is not greyed out) the personal task planner.

Chris Stival July 8, 2021

I'm an admin, but I've only been doing this for a week. Our implementation is rather large, so I'm still finding my way around and learning about the organization itself. I don't really 'need' these templates, as I can run my tests with the most basic ones available, but I thought it odd that some are not available. 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2021

Seems a bit odd to me too based on what you said. However as I stated everything seems to be changing around templates these days. You might wish to reach out to Atlassian support directly and see if they can give you a good answer.

Chris Stival July 8, 2021

In an odd turn of events, I've learned via comparision to another co-worker that I was lacking a group permission, but one that I wasn't expecting to need. Anyhow, thanks for the chat and the response Jack!

Suggest an answer