It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Some one added the Priority (1-Medium). How to find who was added and when it was added Edited

Some one added the Priority (1-Medium). How to find who was added and when it was added

2 answers

When you are on one issue, you should find in the bottom on it a "History" tab.

On that tab, you can find all modifications done to an issue. Is it what you are looking for?

0 votes

I think you might mean that someone added a new option to the list of priorities?  So that people editing or creating issues can now select what seems to be quite a silly looking priority (if it's a 1, surely it should be "critical", not "medium"?  Or "trivial" if you order things in the opposite way)

If I am right, then this change was made by an admin, and may have been caught in the "administration audit log" (go to admin and search for "audit", that should find it for you).

If it has not caught it, I'm afraid all you can do is ask all your admins.

I'd be very tempted to rename it as something mildly annoying like "nonsense priority" and see who yells!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

314 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you