cant login in JIRA

Isa Mimaroglu April 25, 2017
cant login

2 answers

1 vote
NotTheRealStephenSifersNOPENOPENOPENOPE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2017

Login problems to Atlassian services Subscribe
Update - Our engineering teams are still working on having our Atlassian Account services recovered. This is currently our highest priority and we will provide an update as more details come available.
Apr 25, 10:06 UTC
Investigating - We are investigating ongoing problems with Atlassian account preventing users to login to Atlassian services.
Apr 25, 07:24 UTC

http://status.atlassian.com/

0 votes
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2017

There could be 'n' number of reasons depends on your configurations,

1. They are not present in the defined jira-user groups

2. They might be in different directory, if the authentication is delegated. 

etc.

First of all is it Cloud or Server version ? 

Could you spread some light on the authentication mechanism you are using ? 

Victoria Black April 25, 2017

We're on the Cloud version, and everyone has been set up for some time so they have the right permisions. We could log in fine yesterday. 

We just go to the normal cloud login page. 

I've logged a support ticket - I think it might be an issue on Jira...?

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2017

Seems like there is an issue with Atlassian ID as well, I am unable to login in Atlassian ID. So, it might be issue with them. 

Suggest an answer