Some bugs are not visible on Cloud version, but I see them on android mobile and mac os apps

Kamal Hami-Eddine February 5, 2020

We have a legacy Jira project we use for product management.

This project contains Epics in early ideation stage, and bugs entered by stakeholders before dispatch to squads.

So we created a board based on a filter, which regroups Epics and bugs from this project A, with projects B and C from squads. Projects B and C are next Gen projects

So we are supposed to have Epics, and bugs from projects A, B and C in this backlog.

Everything works fine for projects A and B, but we can't see the bugs of project C in the backlog.

Until yesterday we thought some statuses were not mapped or something was not correct in project C set up.

But this morning I just saw that these bugs from project C are visible in the backlog if I use the android App or the Mac OS app. Which means that we just have the issue on the web version.

No quick filters are set... 

And when I run, on the web version, the filter used for creating the board, I see the bugs of project C in the filter results. So filter works fine (which makes sens as I see these bugs on mobile anyway...)

If anyone has an idea... I have no more options to check...

0 answers

Suggest an answer