Smaller Scrum Board Cards

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2019

We are currently using Azure Dev Ops to do our agile planning. We are switching to Jira Software. So, I am porting the data over. However, when I look at the scrum board the cards are HUGE. Does anyone know of a way to make the scrum board more compact to fit more cards on the screen at a time. We have the board swim lanes set to assignee so that we can go around the room and get updates by person, but some people may have multiple stories with multiple sub-tasks and there is A LOT of scrolling that has to happen because of it. Thoughts?

I had thought about just using a filter list gadget on a dashboard ordered by assignee, but that only shows one layer. There is no way to nest the sub-tasks under their story. So I guess an alternate question would be if anyone knows of a gadget that can show issues with maybe an expander for each issue to show the sub-tasks?

1 answer

0 votes
Jayesh Wankhade November 27, 2019

You can use swim lane for stories and then put the filter for the individual on board. If you want to continue with swim lane for assignee, then also you can use assignee filter. 

Suggest an answer