Size Limits

Logan Howe July 10, 2013
What is the size limit for drag and drop uploads?

4 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2013
Hi Logan, The size limit is based on Attachment Size via Administration -> Attachments. For more information, please see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+File+Attachments
Logan Howe July 10, 2013
Oh My Gosh! You're Awesome, John!!! Thanks!
0 votes
Logan Howe July 10, 2013
Yes... And I just now realized that in a JIRA Project/Issue it looks like there's a 10mb limit on attachments, so I figure that must be the size limit for the drag and drop... Is there any way we can increase the limit? I'm new to the Atlassian suite, but I would like to include some files for artwork and stuff that exceeds 100mbs! Is there anyway I can do this? We are hosting everything on our corporate server.
0 votes
Logan Howe July 10, 2013
Oh My Gosh! You're Awesome, John!!! Thanks!
0 votes
Raju KC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2013

Are you talking about max size of attachments??

Logan Howe July 10, 2013
Yes... And I just now realized that in a JIRA Project/Issue it looks like there's a 10mb limit on attachments, so I figure that must be the size limit for the drag and drop... Is there any way we can increase the limit? I'm new to the Atlassian suite, but I would like to include some files for artwork and stuff that exceeds 100mbs! Is there anyway I can do this? We are hosting everything on our corporate server.

Suggest an answer