Single Sign-on for Jira, Zephyr, R4J, Bitbucket, Bamboo

Mark Simpson September 7, 2017

I've had a look through the "single sign-on" posts, but haven't found anything that answers my question exactly. I'm wondering if there is a single sign-on plug-in that will integrate with all of the following: Jira, Zephyr, R4J, Bitbucket, Bamboo?

There seem to be a couple of tools which suggest they might Crowd and SAML, but can anyone provide guidance based on similar implementations?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

2 answers

0 votes
Bruno Vincent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2017

Hi Mark,

You might also want to take a look at our IWAAC Kerberos SSO add-on: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.cleito.iwaac/server/overview

It works on all your Atlassian products (this is the same add-on for all of them) and you can also use it on non Atlassian products and custom applications relying upon Atlassian Crowd for user management (e.g. Jenkins).

Hope this helps!

Bruno

0 votes
Lars Olav Velle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 7, 2017

Hi,

We offer an add-on to JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, and FisheEye/Crucible that support both SAML and Kerberos.

Whenever you are required to log in, our add-on kicks in and log you in with SSO.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=kantega

Kerberos is desktop integrated SSO with no passwords asked. With fallback to SAML, mobile devices and other devices that does not support Kerberos is offered SSO. 

Service desk and JIRA/Confluence mobile is supported without the need for any file system changes.

Email us at SSO@kantega.no for further questions.

PS: Next week you can meet us at Atlassian Summit, San Jose.

-Lars

Suggest an answer