Single Shared Sprint/Iteration schedule

Patrick Windsor April 14, 2015

I am with a consulting company that does development and application upgrades for multiple customers; I want a single "sprint schedule" that we slot work into from the multiple customers, is there a way to accomplish this? I want to be able to slot in work from the multiple customers.

1 answer

0 votes
Nicolas Bourdages
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2015

That seems simple enough. The filter you use to display issues in your scrum board can be modified to include not only a single project, but multiple projects that each represent your individual customers. 

So instead of "project = customerA" in the filter, do something like "project in (customerA, customerB, customerC...)

You can select multiple projects at board creation, but if you'd rather keep using an existing board, you should re-configure the filter as explained in the doc: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/Configuring+Filters

Suggest an answer